Excellent is an art won by training & habituation
A well defined curriculum is delivered using the most effective instructional methods. Teachers adapt and innovate with the most stimulating teaching methods to achieve scholastic excellence and holistic growth of the student.
- Organize and plan scholastic and co – scholastic activities.
- Guides its pupil through a learning experience that gives them the scope to evolve into confident individual.
- Equip the students with tools of knowledge of how to do comprehensive and pro active learning.
- Home work is an important part of the education of our students, staff and parents are jointly responsible for this part of their education teachers plan tasks which support, enrich and reinforce class room learning.
- Home work and daily tests are regular and progressive students promote from Grade to Grade
- Documents the progress of its pupil
- School also organizes special talks, workshop and lectures by the Alumnis of CVM so that our student can relate academic programme to career building and future choice of course/ career
||Play group to UKG
||Class I to V
||VI to X
||XI & XII
Courses offered :-
The school offers opportunity to take up courses as per CBSE Syllabus for 10 + 2 system. The following options are open's